Creating a competitive Etsy store is a challenging but rewarding journey. The good news is that you don’t have to do everything manually.
If you want to stay ahead of the competition, it’s time to incorporate a wide range of tools such as apps and platforms. That way, you’ll achieve your Etsy growth goals more quickly.
Let’s take a closer look at the top 10 Etsy seller apps to help you grow and manage your store.
1. Sell on Etsy
Etsy wants to help its sellers run their shops while they’re out and about. That’s why you can get the Sell on Etsy app on your iPhones and iPads. An Android version is in the works, but you can only use it on Apple devices for now.
It packs a few useful features, some of which include:
- Quickly respond to your buyers with premade templates.
- Overview of your orders, favorites, views, and sales history.
- Enable various types of notifications from your store.
- Manage your orders and listings.
- Shoot photos and upload them to enrich your listings.
That feature set makes this app a handy tool that’ll let you manage your store on the go.
Are you running multiple Etsy stores? Adding Vela to your inventory of Etsy tools is a great idea. The tool enables you to run various stores from one place single-handedly. By using it, you can:
- Connect numerous Etsy shops to your Vela account.
- You can edit tags, titles, and prices in bulk across all your stores.
- Centralize all your product listings in a single place.
- Create tags, sales, and variations profiles for easier listing optimization.
- Swiftly organize and edit your Etsy photos.
Relying on Vela will help you save a lot of time. If you are running several Etsy stores, we strongly suggest you use this helpful app.
If you’re looking for a simple way to keep all your listings optimized, Alura is the tool for you. Our range of features includes:
- Keywords research - Use Alura to find the best keywords for your listings quickly.
- Product research - Check out what the competition is doing. With a little bit of research, you can quickly determine the correct pricing for your products.
- Listing optimization - Use our optimization suggestions to optimize your listings simply.
- Followup reminder - Did you forget to send a follow-up to a customer? No worries, Alura is there to remind you to do it.
- Etsy fee calculator - Use our fee calculator quickly to see what are all your listings’ costs.
Deploying Alura will help you take better control of your Etsy store. You can use our suggestions to make top-notch listings that rank well and sell products.
Getting the taxes right is a tiresome process that’ll require hours to learn all the essential rules. Why not use that time to grow your store and automate your tax calculations and payments.
That’s where TaxJar can help. Use the platform to take care of all your sales tax calculations seamlessly. You can enjoy features such as:
- Economic nexus insight
- Automatic filing
- Onboarding and support
If you’re looking for a simple way to deal with your sales taxes, TaxJar can significantly help.
If you want to take your promotional efforts to a whole new level, Outfy is the perfect pick. The tool serves to help you quickly create promo material for your ad campaigns.
Furthermore, it’s easy to manage all those materials and share them across various social media channels.
Even if you run multiple stores, you can use Outfy to manage all promotions from one place. You can enjoy features that include:
- Straightforward video creation
- Unique collage creation
- Animated GIF creation
- Outfy Adcreator for effective social media ads
If you’re looking to improve your marketing efforts significantly, Outfy will simplify and automate the process.
Another tool that’s similar to Alura is Erank. It serves to help you optimize your Etsy store listings. The tool comes with features that focus on all the SEO optimizations that’ll allow your listings to rank high.
You can easily track your competition and get an idea of how you can stay ahead. Overall, it’s an excellent tool for steadily growing your Etsy store.
Marmalead Etsy tool relies on similar features as Alura. You can use it to optimize your listings. Search for the best keywords and deploy them across your listings.
Additionally, you can easily monitor how your listings are performing in terms of engagement and ranking. Also, use the annual overview to figure out how seasons affect your sales.
Overall, Marmalead is an excellent tool for improving your Etsy store’s visibility.
Do you plan to sell products featuring your unique designs? You can simplify the process with Printify. Once you set everything up, you can automate the printing and delivery process. It works like this:
- You create a design and use the mockup generator to see how a product would look.
- You order a sample from Printify to see whether everything’s like you’ve imagined it to be.
- It’s time to publish the listings.
- When someone buys a product from you, Printify prints it, performs a quality check and sends it to your customer.
As you can tell, Printify simplifies the whole process and keeps your budget in check. Check what products they support. You can feature your custom prints and put them up for sale.
If you want to get creative with your images, using Canva will simplify the process. Whether you need unique listing photos, social media images, logos, or you need any kind of photo editing, this user-friendly tool is a great option.
Besides being able to create your unique designs, you can simplify the process by incorporating one of the many available templates.
Visit the platform to see all the vast features it supports. You’ll need some time to learn how to use it, but once that’s out of the way, you can seamlessly create all your visuals.
Pinterest and Etsy share a similar audience, given that both platforms are very visual. That’s a great chance to use the platform to your advantage. You have to do a couple of things to create stable traffic from Pinterest to your Etsy store.
- Learn everything about pinning.
- See what other pinners are doing.
- Keep your activity high.
You’ll find the following Pinterest marketing tips handy. The process is simple once you get the hang of it.
Given how much traffic Pinterest generates, include it in your marketing strategy.
Learn More About Alura
We strongly suggest that you try out all of the abovementioned Etsy seller apps. If you’re eager to learn more about Alura, please contact us. We’ll help you explore all our platform’s features.
Before we wrap up, we strongly suggest that you subscribe to the Etsy Success podcast. There are plenty of stories that you’ll find motivational. Consider it as another useful tool for your Etsy store growth process.