You’ve published your Alura Market listing, but what should you do now? There are several ways to get more people to see your listing and find out that you’re offering Etsy services.
In this guide, we’ll discuss some of the best ways to promote your Alura Market services. We will cover:
- Listing optimization
- Social media
- Creating guides
- Using forums and Quora
- Getting positive reviews
Let’s begin with making your Alura Market listing perfect!
Begin Your Journey With Good Optimization
The promotion of your Alura Market listing begins with great optimization efforts. You need to make sure that your listings include all the relevant information. The same goes for your Alura Market bio.
When it comes to creating the perfect listing, you’ll have to focus on the following:
- Listing title - Keep the title short and use it to communicate what you’re offering.
- Listing description - Use the listing description to include all the details of the service.
- Images - Use high-quality images to display your portfolio.
- Pricing - Pay closer attention to what the competition is doing and give your best to offer great value.
- Message to Buyer - Include what you need from the client so you can immediately start working.
- Delivery time - Set realistic deadlines that you can quickly meet. The last thing you want is to miss a deadline. That would be devastating for your reputation.
On the other hand, when it comes to the bio, remember to include:
- Your background - Include the essential details about yourself, such as your name and where you’re based.
- Experience - Share how long you’ve been in the Etsy space. It’ll create trust with potential clients.
- List services you provide - Share all the benefits that a client can get from you.
Don’t forget to include a professional profile photo. Put on a friendly and inviting smile to leave a great first impression. Here’s how to get a great profile picture.
If you want to explore more details, check out our guide on making money freelancing on Alura Market.
Utilize the Power of Social Media
Optimization of your listings is just a foundation for the whole promotion story. There’s much more you can do to advertise your Alura Market listing.
Social media networks are a great place to promote your Etsy services. It’s crucial to establish a presence on multiple platforms. Doing that will allow you to reach out to different target audiences.
You should consider the following social media networks to advertise your Alura Market service:
- Pinterest - Pinterest is a visual platform where you can share your work. If you’re offering product photography services, it’s the perfect place to share your work and get to potential clients.
- Facebook - Besides setting up your own Facebook page and advertising it, you can always check out popular Etsy groups and share that you’re offering services. If that’s not allowed, you can help people in those groups and get exposure to your Facebook profile.
- Instagram - Instagram is another visual platform that’s perfect for sharing the results of your work. But it’s also a great storytelling platform as you get plenty of room to write image descriptions.
- LinkedIn - No matter which Etsy services you offering Alura Market platform, you can share your successes on LinkedIn. It’s the perfect place to get more clients who need Etsy-specific services. Create and publish posts, articles, case studies to showcase your expertise. You might land quite a few new gigs. Here’s how you can use LinkedIn to grow your reach.
- TikTok - Do you want immense organic exposure? You must start using TikTok. Being one of the fastest-growing social media apps, it’s a fantastic opportunity to get many followers. It’s the perfect place to show people how to improve their Etsy shops and possibly land a client that way.
Remember that every social media network is specific. The same content strategy is not going to work well everywhere. Create a unique approach for every platform to get the best results.
What’s common for all these platforms is that you can promote your social media posts. Doing that will help you get much more exposure, which might potentially lead to more clients.
One of the best ways to promote your business organically is to provide value to your potential clients. That approach goes hand in hand with the social media promotion strategy. Simply start blogging or making videos about Etsy.
Create thorough guides for those who’re interested in the platform and want to start an Etsy shop.
Over time, you’ll start building traffic to your website or YouTube channel. Simply share your link to the Alura Market listing to get more exposure. That can lead to more clients in the future.
While combining this method with social media presence is the slowest approach, it’s rewarding in the long run. You get to build a loyal community of followers who enjoy your content. It might potentially lead to another income source once you have a lot of traffic.
Try Using Forums
Forums are a great way to advertise your Etsy services. For example, a great way is to register on Reddit and subscribe to all subreddits related to the Etsy platform.
While helping sellers set up their shops, you can stress that they can hire your services through the Alura Market.
The same applies to any other forum, such as the Etsy Community. Try to be as helpful as possible, and you can get more exposure to your Alura Market listing.
Remember to check forum rules. You can’t promote your business on all forums. In some cases, it’s against the rules.
Quora is a great place to establish yourself as a professional. In this case, your goal would be to actively search for all Etsy-related queries and answer them in the best way possible.
The more answers you provide, the more exposure you’re going to have. Use the Quora profile description for advertising your Etsy services.
Deliver Great Results
Word of mouth marketing still works. It just exists in the form of online reviews. The only way to ensure that you get positive reviews is to provide outstanding service to your clients.
Over time, you can expect more recommendations which will result in more customers.
For the best results, it’s best to combine all of the abovementioned strategies and hope for the best. If you work on improving them all, you’ll end up with an active community of Etsy sellers who’ll hire you to help them in the future.